Quốc tịch: Mỹ
chiều cao: 182 cm
Tình trạng hôn nhân: Đã kết hôn
Chòm sao: Nhân mã
Mệnh: Đại dịch thổ
Kenneth Joseph "Ken" Marino (born December 19, 1968) is an American actor, comedian, director, and screenwriter. He was a cast member on MTV's The State and has starred in shows such as Party Down, Marry Me, Burning Love, and Childrens Hospital.
Marino had early success on television as a member of a comedy troupe on the MTV sketch comedy series' The State in 1993, of which he was also a founding member. Marino co-starred with Rob Schneider in the second season of Men Behaving Badly. He starred in the short lived series First Years in 2001. He had a recurring role as Prof. Wilder on the TV series Dawson's Creek(2001–2002) and in You Wrote It, You Watch It (1992). He made multiple appearances on Charmed and Rock Me Baby, and appeared in three seasons of Veronica Mars as private detective Vinnie Van Lowe. He was cast to star in a re-make of the TV series The Courtship of Eddie's Father, but the pilot was not picked up. Instead, he was cast in the Starz original series Party Down. He also starred as a homosexual demon on the TV series Reaper. He played Dr. Glenn Richie in the satirical television series Childrens Hospital.
Marino also made guest appearances in Will & Grace (in the season 3 episode, "Three's a Crowd, Six Is a Freakshow"), Angel (season 1), Reno 911! (Season 1, Episode 2 and Season 3, Episode 3), Stella (season 1), Grey's Anatomy (season 2), Monk (in season 3's "Mr. Monk Takes His Medicine"), Private Practice (season 3), and Happy Endings(season 2, episode 10, "The Shrink, the Dare, Her Date and Her Brother").
* Đề cử giải Primetime Emmy 2015 - Outstanding Short-Format Live-Action Program - Childrens Hospital (2008)
* Đề cử giải Primetime Emmy 2013 - Outstanding Special Class - Burning Love (2012)
* Đề cử giải BTVA Special 2014 - Best Vocal Ensemble in a TV Special - Toy Story of Terror (2013)
* Đề cử giải CableACE 1995 - Comedy Series - The State (1993)
* Giải Streamy Award 2013 - Best Male Performance: Comedy - Burning Love (2012)